There are many benefits of using AusComply, but here are the highlights:
- Compliant with the requirements set out in NSW, ACT, Queensland and Victorian Liquor and Security legislation – so no hassles with the regulators!
- Offered as SaaS (Software as a service) which means we manage and update the technology and storage for you!
- Being cloud based, means its affordable, secure and easily accessible from anywhere!
- Eliminates the need for both OLGR & Security manual (paper) incident registers, saving you time, hassle and the expense of storage for archived books and subsequent retrieval of incident data.
- Archives and tracks all onsite compliance documents & expiry dates. E.g. Liquor license, security master license, Council compliance as well as staff RSA and security licenses etc.
- Allows organisations to overtly demonstrate a culture of compliance via the recording and actioning of preventative and reactive incident recording.
Our clients enjoy the benefits of being able to remotely monitor their venues, download and quickly email incidents to regulators when requested and graph and analyse their incidents to help with business improvement, planning, event management, issue tracking etc. This is evidenced by the 40,000+ unique incidents recorded across the 500+ users of our system in just over 9 months to July 2016.
AusComply is affordable and suitable for use at all licensed venues from large pubs & clubs to micro bars, security companies, event holders, bottle shops and even restaurants.
From less than the cost of a beer a day, get on the front foot and turn your legislative obligations into a tangible effective business tool. Our clients reap the benefits from day one, in fact we are so confident you’ll be happy with AusComply you can cancel at any time. With a monthly subscription and no lock in contracts or cancellation fees, simply complete the current month’s subscription!
“Despite not trading past midnight I’ve been using the AusComply Electronic Incident Register and compliance software since early October 2015. I highly recommend the AusComply software as a cost effective and efficient business tool to help reduce and manage risk.
Lyn Humphreys (Licensee Oatley Hotel & Senior Vice President AHA – NSW)”
Demonstrate your culture of compliance save time and cost, make the move and turn your dead data into live data now. Our solution is easy to use and we can help you get started within minutes.